Wednesday, September 15, 2010

9/15/2010


James loves pulling himself up on things and walking while we hold on to him. A few days ago he started crawling more than just a few steps at a time. Now he's able to get around a bit better.



We went to the Phoenix zoo last Saturday, it was really fun! It was a little too warm for some of the animals, which were hiding, but we did get to see some cool ones. I think our favorites were the giraffes and zebras.Check Spelling





James liked playing on this statue




Here we are in front of the Rhinos, which you can't see




There was even an arena for giving horseback riding lessons, I thought it was really neat.





We stopped to take a picture and when we looked at James he had grabbed the fence and was pulling on it.



Looking at a turkey




Riding a Saw horse with a saddle on it




James really liked the tractors they had for the kids to play on.




After church on Sunday, James fell asleep in his suit, he was just so cute.



Laundry baskets are one of his favorite toys, now I just need to teach him how to fold clothes.




42 weeks





It seems like I take his picture and then before I know it another week has gone by, where does the time go?

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little guy! I can't believe he is holding himself up already, way to go James!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addie just told me she misses her cousin James. Cute pictures by the way, I love where he is pulling on the fence. Oh yeah, and where is is asleep in his suit. Oh and, ok all of them are cute!

    ReplyDelete