Wednesday, April 27, 2011



Sometimes I am a little naughty, here I am dumping out a bag of "Tooties" on the floor, and then smiling about it.



Mommy and Daddy took me to the park and let me go down the slide all by myself, I loved it!






Mommy even played on the turtle




I thought it was pretty fun too




How are you supposed to get up the slide?




Playing with daddy through the bars





Looking out my window





Daddy had fun on the swings, I think he may be a little too big though.




Easter Egg hunts are so much fun!






I love Easter eggs!






Another picture of me at the playground




I love borrowing my friends bike, I would play on it all day if mommy would let me.






I like helping mommy vacuum the house










Aunt Rochelle sent me a cute little bunny




I love wearing mommy's hunting hat, and playing with flags.




Daddy made me an awesome fort.



This thing sure can be hard to move!

No comments:

Post a Comment