Thursday, March 10, 2011

3-10-11


I went to the childrens museum while visiting grandma and grandpa in California. It was really cool! I liked the fish.



The ball room was really fun!



Driving the bus was my favorite!


I like the merry-go-round.



Here I am learning how a toilet works, pretty cool.





I love to drive mommy around in my car.


I love great grandma Woodland




I like to hide under my high chair.




Mommy and Daddy got to house sit for some friends, this was my favorite place to hide.








I got to watch their dog, his name is "Dave", he's a poodle.









Here I am with my new racecar











Mom and Dad said I could have a friend over, we had so much fun playing together.











1 comment:

  1. that children's museum looks so neat! It looks like James really enjoyed himself too! We will have to go there some time! I love the picture of Addie and James playing, so cute!

    ReplyDelete