Monday, December 27, 2010

December 27 2010

James is ready to go riding.
Here is my christmas present from
Carisa! She found out that you're supposed
to have a spark arrestor and that my bike
didn't. I guess I shouldn't tell her that I
Seldom use trailer lights that work.

James likes to wake up mommy by attacking
her in bed.


Here's chad and russell playing in the water
on our christmas hike.



Here we are in a tunnel


The boys









Russell got a kitchen set for christmas!
Both of them had a really good time playing with it.


James and Russell playing with their
Christmas presents.

James wasn't the fastest present opener,
maybe next year he'll be ready.

Playing in their fort.


James loves to "help" with the laundry.
My goal is to teach him how to do the dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment