Friday, August 27, 2010


James is getting so close to crawling, he's been getting up on his toes and stepping forward, as you can see in this picture.




We went to California over the break, here's James sleeping on Huntington beach.



James loves to eat, I think he would eat all day if he could...





Chris on the Boogie board, there were some pretty big waves, the ocean was a little too rough for me to get on the board myself, but I did get in the water a bit.






James is nine months old! The date on the picture is wrong though...








I Love Grandpa!








I love Grandma!









James found a new favorite toy at Great Grandma & Grandpas, a remote that lights up when he pushes buttons. I think he played with this for hours!










This was actually the first day on the beach, it was hard to keep James on the blanket, he wanted to roll into the sand.











James liked putting his feet in the water, although it came in a little higher than I expected and I got all wet!








Mommy and the piglet








We finally gave up trying to keep him out of the sand, he really liked using an old ladle as a shovel, actually he just liked to hit stuff with it.




James with Grandma and Grandpa





A random elephant on the side of the road as we went to California.







James was such a good boy while we were driving. He hardly fussed at all.





Just a few of the hundreds of windmills going through Indio.


2 comments:

  1. The almost crawling picture makes me laugh! That's what my baby girl looks like daily. :) Her first solid food was sand. It's impossible to keep kids away from it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun. I have the exact same picture of ali in the push-up position right before she learned how to crawl. the beached looked like it was lots of fun. I bet grandma and grandpa woodland loved having you guys there.

    ReplyDelete